If you are looking for a best Wi-Fi router then this guide 10 best wireless routers will help you in your search. I have listed below 5 best Wi-Fi routers of 2016 that are worth buying.
- NETGEAR Wireless ROUTER- AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit (R6300) – Introduced in 2012, NETGEAR Wireless ROUTER was one of the first 802.11ac draft routers in the market. Its features are-
- It consists of more usable and stable firmware.
- Its high Wi-Fi performance and enhanced Beamforming helps in directing Wi-Fi signals towards clients easily.
- It is one of the fastest routers with a speed of 1750 mbps.
- The setup can be installed and managed easily.
- ASUS RT-AC66R- Those of you looking for a router with improved signal strength can go for ASUS RT-AC66R as it is one of the best options available in the market. Its features are-
- This router offers great signal strength that you take it anywhere in your house say basement it will offer the same speed everywhere.
- It is equipped with AiRadar technology which boosts wireless coverage with detachable high-gain antennas.
- It has Gigabit Ethernet ports which can be used to spread your wired network.
- You can also host a printer or add external storage with its 2 in-built USB ports.
Take A Look At The 5 Best Wi-Fi Routers Of 2017:
- Netgear Nighthawk R7000– Exceptional in its performance, Netgear Nighthawk R7000 offers several unique features that are incomparable to other routers. These are:
- It comes up with a 1GHz Dual Core processor, 256 MB of RAM and 128 MB of flash storage.
- It offers 3 high-gain external antennas that provide high wireless signal and stability.
- It has 2 in-built USB ports to add external storage to your network or to connect printer to print wirelessly from any device.
- It also features QoS technology for smooth internet speed and overall performance.
- Linksys EA6900- If you are low on your budget then, Linksys EA6900 is the best router you can opt for. Its features are-
- It has AC1200 with wifi which is more than 2.8 times faster than wireless N technology. This dual wireless technology maintains the frequencies of 2.4 GHz and 5GHz to deliver speed up to N300 mbps and AC867 mbps.
- It has Gigabit Ethernet ports and USB 3.0 ports which can be used best wireless router under 50 to spread your wired network.
- Its high Wi-Fi performance and enhanced Beamforming helps in directing wifi signals towards clients easily.
- You can manage your router from your smartphone by using Linksys smart wifi app.
- ASUS RT-AC68U- This is the most powerful Wi-Fi router available in the market with world’s fastest data rate at 1.9 Gbps. Its features are-
- It comprises of dual core CPU which enhances overall performance.
- It has the best hardware and specs as compared to other routers.
- It uses BroadcomTurboQAM technology which accelerates wireless N data rate up to 33%.
- You can share multimedia with other networks using AiCloud feature.